- January 3, 2018
- Posted by: Jeromy Lukenbaugh
- Category: press releases
OKLAHOMA CITY – OKLAHOMA – Midlands Management Corporation is inviting agents and brokers to explore their completely redesigned website. This highly anticipated project will provide agents and brokers a clean, uncluttered design that incorporates improved functionality and enhanced content.
The new site includes the following features:
• Product filters which allows agents/brokers to easily narrow down the product portfolio by selecting a product category.
• Responsive and optimized to ensure agents and brokers a user-friendly experience across all digital devices, including desktop and mobile.
• Social capabilities, including a 1-click ability to share News and Events across all social networks.
• Totally digital from start to finish. Now agents and brokers can become appointed, find program information, program applications and speak to an underwriter all at their fingertips.
“We are excited to deliver the new website and feel strongly that it will serve as a useful and informative portal for agents and brokers and will strengthen and modernize how our company is represented. The redesigned website aligns with our vision for growth and advancement in the future.” – Colin Caldwell, Executive Vice President
Midlands Management Corporation is a leader in the wholesale brokerage and insurance services industries, with specialty in work injury benefits, especially Excess Workers’ Compensation. Shaped by values and backed by expertise, Midlands offers superior program management capabilities and innovative insurance solutions. Find out more at midlandsmgt.com.